Friday 22 May 2009

Feeling so much better now....

....not totally better yet - Gosh! Soooo tired! But the horrible wracking cough is starting to ease up (which I'm so glad about - I don't wanna be a Tena-Lady just yet...!) and I managed to actually sleep in a bed instead of a chair last night!

I must apologise for anything I've missed, omitted or said or whatever - I really haven't been 'all there' for over a week now and can't be held responsible, honest your honour! LOL!

Still, I got my 'Aida' sketches done so my time wasn't completely wasted.
I miss my little Ada though. Clearly, I couldn't have her this week and I feel like a limb's been chopped off! Should have her back on Tuesday though! Ahhh!

I think I'm all up to date now, so night night all!
Ei
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...