Tuesday 19 May 2009

I won some candy!

Just had a nudge from the lovely Jude from Crafts International to tell me that whilst I've been away poorly, I've won some candy from her lovely blog! What a lovely pick-me-up!
I'll look forward to that as I'm on a very strict stash diet now due to overindulgence over the last few months (oops!)! My poor credit card is in traction at the plastic surgeon's place so I can't use him until he's much, much better.

So thank you once again Jude and her soon-to-be-twelve daughter!
Pop over to visit her - there's more candy up for grabs for her birthday celebrations!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...