Tuesday 26 May 2009

This Lickle Piggy....



My latest 'Aida' offering is called 'This Lickle Piggy...' as she's sitting in her Nana's window seat counting her toes!

I stamped and decoupaged the image of Aida and mounted her with 3d foam squares onto my 'Nana's Garden' image. I only lightly scribbled the background image so it wouldn't overpower the pastel shades of the baby.

'Aida' is coloured in Copics and the background is in Zig Photo-Twin as I haven't yet learned how to make Copics less saturated! LOL!
(Just as well I'm going on a course next week...!)

The paper I've used on the front of the card is one of my favourites.
It's '12xTwelve' Window Gardens Collection by Jennifer O'Meara - 1 pane Single Daisy. This collection of papers is fab as it features a different old window-pane on each sheet along with a beautiful flower.
I bought my first set years ago and they were really expensive so I used them very carefully and meanly, then I couldn't source them again, so I was chuffed to bits to find a supply again last week!
A bit of lace and ribbon for Nana's curtain panels and you're all done!

I hope you all like this and if you should need more in-depth instructions for this or any of my projects, please don't hesitate to leave a message on my comms section or e-mail me!
Thanks for looking!
Ei
x
BTW
Something is not right with my camera - the colours aren't coming out correctly. I'll take another pic with Hubby's camera and re-upload later!

2 comments:

  1. oh hun I adore this the image is just fab just like you hun take care love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...