Sunday 21 June 2009

Magnolia Card

I made this card for a cyber-friend's birthday.
I wasn't taken with the Magnolias to begin with but this one caught my interest when it was used by Maddy Hill as one of her DT cards to demonstrate the use of Copics pens. I loved her style and so revised my view of Magnolias because they lend themselves so well to Copics.
I used E000 E21 & R20 for the skin.
R20 R32 & RV13for the jeans, hat and wings
G000 & BG09 for the top & boots
E35 & E37 for the hair

Hope you like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...