Friday 26 June 2009

The Spice of Life...


I was chuffed to bits last week, to have been successful in winning Copics Colour Challenge 17 - it was a fab fillip - and yesterday I received the stamps I bought with my £10.00 voucher from Quixotic Paperie!!
Here's my first offering - and my entry to this weeks Copics Colour Challenge 19!
The stamp is Whimsy's 'Mother Goose and Goslings' and is coloured with....Copics of course! LOL!
The colours for the challenge were:-
BV00 Mauve Shadow
G00 Jade Green
RV02 Sugared Almond Pink

I managed the G00 but had to sub B60 and R20 as I don't have the other two.

Thanks for looking - I hope you like it!
No baby today, so off to do the other one now....! LOL! Bliss.......

Hugs,
Ei
x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love your colouring, you've done a fab job with this stamp! Can't wait to see what you do with the other one. :)

    Thanks for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge again too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is brill hun love the image and colouring is great too have got mine to come hope they come in the moring cant wait to have a play love cheryl xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring-I love it! Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge again!

    love Dingle.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...