Saturday 15 August 2009

Tilda Just a-hangin' around...!

Tilda is a fab little creature for colouring - she's so versatile!

This card is my entry for this week's Just Magnolia Challenge 18 and for the Copics Colour Challenge 26 which requires the colours R59, BG09 & G99.
I don't have R59 so I mixed R29 & E37.


My usual 21 cm square cardstock is the basis and this is covered with a K&CO paper from their enormous new Best of K&Co pad.
The embossed card is from a set of really inexpensive Christmas cards from Create & Craft which I've just used flat and cut to size. The aperture was, handily, already there!
The flowers are Prima and the leaves are from a Martha Stewart punch.
The cords 'holding' the sentiment are coloured with Copics as is the Tilda image and the teal flower.
Hope you like it!
Thanks for looking
Hugs,
Ei
x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous paper and aperture AND flowers...lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card
    Thanks for joining in the CCC.
    Hope to see you next week

    Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovley, lovely. Looks so textural and the colour are fab!

    Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

    Dingle.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...