Thursday 1 October 2009

C.R.A.F.T. DT Challenge 19 - Sweet Snowbaby

For my C.R.A.F.T DT project this week,we're using a lovely sketch by our own Suzi and on my card, I'm proud to present my friend Cardmadfairy's creation 'Sweet Snowbaby'.
'Snowbaby', amongst other delightful Jenni Hamilton designs and characters, has been available in digistamp for a couple of weeks but now - fantastic news - Jenni's now got them in clear acrylic too!
Now for those of us with an addiction to inkpads, this is, indeed, good news! LOL!

I'm sure you too will have a lot of fun working with both of these fab creations and be in with a chance of some equally fab candy, when you come over to play at C.R.A.F.T!

Hope you like my card - thanks for looking!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Ei, your snowbaby is just so cute!!!
    Have a lovely weekend.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely Eileen, the colours are gorgeous.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...