Thursday 17 September 2009

Brag Book

I made this Brag Book last year when my baby granddaughter Ada was born. As a new grandma, it is mandatory that I bore rigid, anyone who sits still long enough with tales of this wonder of the modern world - my grandbaby!

I've only put a few pages on because I don't want to be TOO much of a bore, but just to give you an idea, it's along the lines of 'Once Upon a Time there was a beautiful Princess and a handsome Prince...' and includes photos of family members with the baby and Ada's scans too.


The lickle plain notebook was a freebie so I just inked and stamped it and wrapped a ribbon round it to keep its bulging pages closed so the box lid fits!

I took photo's of her lickle feet and hands and made mini-portraits of them and I actually inked up her hand and foot and took inky prints (don't tell her Mum...! LOL!) which I've mounted and framed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...