Thursday 15 October 2009

C.R.A.F.T DT Challenge 21 - Willow Owl Card

For this week's C.R.A.F.T Challenge 21, Willow Designs have kindly donated a selection of their lovely digistamps from which comes this super-cute lickle owl, waiting for Santa to come!

He's coloured with Copics (...what a surprise...!) and glittered for the snow. The snowflake border is a Fiskars border punch and the papers are fab quality from Creata Christmas Cuties. I wish I could find them again (...I've looked...!) as both the papers and the (...not so...) lickle stickers that match are lovely and I'm now running out! LOL!
The cardstock is A4 scored & folded at about 21cm and the square placket cut from Mirri card and mounted with the image.
Thank you for looking - I hope you like it!
Hugs,
Ei
x

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Ei, great colouring.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ei - great colour ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card, like the texture. ANesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Ei. It's rotten when you run out of your favourite stash and can't get it anymore isn't it!!
    Have a great weekend.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Eileen. Absolutely love the colours.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...