Sunday 22 November 2009

Look......Snowballs!

This week on Trimcraft, the Making Cards For Christmas thread's theme is Snow, Silver and a Christmas Creature.

I'm pushing a point here and using my own Very Cheeky Snowman digistamp!
He's coloured with Copics (of course) and glittered and mounted on a large round Nestie which in turn has been trimmed with a glitter border.

This has been mounted on 3D foam and stuck on a previously prepared 21cm square white cardstock. The silver foil square is edged with my Martha Stewart Gingerbread man border stamp (...okay, it's not a snowman but it's near enough...LOL!).
I think it's fairly clear that the 'snow' is cotton wool!


......I'm laughing my socks off at the moment because I've just realized that it looks like the snowman is creating the snowballs from his bottie! LOL! Totally unintended naughtiness there! So I'm leaving it in!
Hope you like him!
Hugs,
Ei
x

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Unintended or not, that IS funny!

    When she was about 10 my great niece gave me a jar of cotton balls for Christmas with a poem.
    "You've been bad so here's the scoop
    All you get is snowman poop"

    hugs eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Ei. Love the naughty snowman.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...