Sunday 6 December 2009

Blue Sparkle Santa

Sophisticats 13 have a fab challenge this week requiring 'Snowflakes & Sparkle' which I have on this card. I've also used this week's sketch from Sketch & Stash and think they suit each other really well!


Sketch & Stash also want a little info on the stash used!
The background paper was a freebie about two or three years ago in Scrapbook Inspirations and I've never got around to using it!

The glitter card is from DCWV and is having it's first airing this Christmas alhtough I've had it well over twelve months - same goes for the blue peel-off greeting. That was in a bundle from C&C a good three years ago - how can you tell I don't use peel-offs very often!!
Hope you like it!
Hugs,
Ei
x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, really like the image and the colour. Have a lovely day. Anesha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...