Sunday 3 January 2010

Still ill.......


Just a lickle update and apology for any misguided souls still popping in.

Still ill and done nothing at all since before Christmas.
Baby Ada is supposed to be coming back to me on Wednesday and I'm not convinced either of us will be up to it.

Haven't slept in my bed since boxing night as I can't breathe properly lying down and we keep disturbing each other with our non-synchronised coughing!

Would normally at least have a few New Year walk piccies but not been anywhere to take any.
I think this photo of Tabitha sums us up at the moment.....

Hope to be more entertaining soon.....
hugs, (...not too close...)
Ei
x

5 comments:

  1. Oh Ei, I'm so sorry you're still feeling ratty. If I lived nearby I'd make you a nice big pot of vegetable soup (my special get well soup). Since I'm not, I'll send you good wishes and lots of healing reiki. Hope you're up and about soon. hugs to you, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you're poorly Ei. We went down with the cold from hell before Christmas and no one could come to us for the lunch so we had it on New Years Day instead, so I know how rotten you must feel.
    Sending many hugs and hoping you manage to shake it off soon.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry that you aren't well.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    Lots of greetings and a big hug,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hunny hope you feel better soon and look after yourself hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ei, so sorry you are still poorly, I do hope you start to feel better real soon. Take card hun.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...