Thursday 4 February 2010

C.R.A.F.T 36 - Valentine Card


My glamorous assistant is helping me this week!! Ada was really happy to pose with my card and I hadn't the heart to take it from her! So I did what any proud Nana and crafter would do - I grabbed me camera!


The theme this week at C.R.A.F.T is Valentines Cards and we're sure we'll be inundated with fabulously romantic cards!


Die-Cut Dreams is our sponsor this week and you really need to pop over there to have a look at their site if you like die-cuts or indeed any supplies!
My card is made entirely from stash so I'm afraid I can't tell you what the card & paper was but I will tell you that they came in an A5 pad from a Craft Show at Aintree Racecourse last year - if that helps! LOL!


The spotty paper is a printed pearlised paper, the black & white patterned on the inside page is card and the matching square matt is faced with printed vellum. The two hearts are form an old Dawn Bibby kit as is the buckle and the red velvet ribbon id held on with ds tape.
Look forward to seeing your creations on C.R.A.F.T!
Hugs,
Ei
x

6 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous Eileen. Good work (on both counts Lol).

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card and what an adorable liitle assistant,
    ada looks like she is enjoying herself .
    tracey x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and lovely assistant, she is doing a gret job! Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ei, shes a little cracker, I think I might post a photo of my hubbys granddaughter today for a change he gave me a lovely one yesterday taken at the weekend when he was visiting his daughter, its so cute.
    I love your card by the way its gorgeous, is it for hubby? With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We could all do with a glamerous assistant like Ada, Ei, she's adorable. She models your card brilliantly.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both Ada and card are beautiful, she just looks like such a happy wee soul! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...