Monday 3 May 2010

Mojo Monday 136


I always love the MojoMonday sketches and this week I've managed to do one. I'm really sad when I miss them but I keep the sketches and if I get time, I'll use them again (giving suitable credit of course!).

Materials
I used papers from the K&Co Mega Scrap-pad amd I made the flowers from mold music score paper, tinted with Tim Holtz inkpads and a spritz spray.
The middle section was trimmed with a Martha Stewart punch and the branches were made with a Leonie Em punch. The ribbon was from my stash but I think it was either DCWV or Brenda Pinnock.

Hope you like it!
Hugs,
Ei
x

2 comments:

  1. Great card Ei - I love that flower, so fabulous....Bought my first Martha Stewart punches this week - having great fun with them, the branch bunch is so delicate that you have used - beautiful! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Ei, Love the flowers and the dp's, a real stunner. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...