Thursday 20 May 2010

Sad news about Copics Colour Challenge.........

I really hate to potentially pour water on my own blog-hop but it has become apparent that one of my very favourite challenges has closed, at least for the present.

Copics Colour Challenge has been a wonderful forum for those of us who love Copics and the little three-colour pallette will be missed dreadfully - especially by me as it was one of my regular challenges and I truly hope they manage to come back soon.

I also feel very, very bad because after entering the last challenge, I noticed the comment I'd left (...a nice one! LOL!...) on the blog had disappeared and then, after nearly the full week I'd not had a single comment on the card, which I'd made exclusively for them, so I e-mailed the contact to enquire, thinking there may be a problem they don't know about. Euuwww....! Bad timing or what....? I just feel bad thinking I might have made things worse by chasing them up....if so I'm truly sorry girls and if there's anything I can do to help - just say!

Hugs,
Ei
x

2 comments:

  1. Morning Ei,
    l am sure they didn´t feel you were chasing them up...Its normal to be interested and concerned about a challenge that is close to your heart..l hope they managed to turn things around..
    hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...so do I Hunni!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...