Friday 30 July 2010

Yayy! I'm on Stitchy Bear....!



Finally, with a lot of help from the fabulous Stitchy, I'm finally there on Stitchy-Bear Stamps!
Well, three of my digis are anyway! LOL!
You've no idea how much work goes on to get these things in the public domain! My poor noggin is throbbin'!



Stitch must be cursing all techno-challenged artists in general and one in particular...! LOL!

I just have three of my Ada drawings on at the minute but there'll be more very soon (hopefully later today!).

I hope you pop over there and have a gander at not only mine, but the other artists too, especially my mate HopeJacare!
Thank you for looking!
Hugs,
Ei
x

5 comments:

  1. Just been to have a peek and they are lovely. Toes is just so very cute and your butterfly is beautiful, so much detail in it.

    I love how personalised the write up is for each drawing, you can tell how much meaning each one has to you.

    I wish you lots of success with them and hope the pennies will soon be rolling in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just spent the past couple of days doing exactly the same, my arm (tennis elbow) not my head is causing pain but it's all done at last - not exactly a simple process although it got faster as I went along. I hope you (and I) do well with our images!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy!!!!Welcome and I so know where you are coming from - I remember having brain ache for days! It does get quicker honest...... Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much girls - I really appreciate your input....and empathy! LOL!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun I am liz from over Stitchy challenge blog Just love your digis and you will see one of the girls working on them soon love your work

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...