Tuesday 30 November 2010

Eiglas stepping down from StitchyBear Stamps shop

I've decided to remove my images from sale at StitchyBear.  I wish Stitchy and the team the very best of luck for the New Year and their new initiative but Eiglas, sadly, cannot board that particular ship.
Don't know what I'll be doing in the New Year, apart from meeting my new grandson, training my new puppy and doing some serious crafting! 

I will, if and when I get the time, draw more images and hope to get Eiglassing back up and running so watch this space!

See ya soon!
Hugs
Ei
x

4 comments:

  1. hi hun,wish you all the best in what ever you decide to do I know,you have such a busy life take it easy and look after yourself,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with everything..Hope all goes well for you and all your family !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ei - so sorry to see you go....but I know we will keep in touch. You are so busy - I don't know how you do it all!Keep warm - Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Top Tip Tuesday Design team! :)

    Maggie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...