Tuesday 5 April 2011

TTT 28 - Hearts & Flowers / Thank You!

My lovely team-mate over at Top Tip Tuesday, Elaine, has made a fab tutorial this week for a wonderful gift-box you could make/use for almost any occasion - you really should pop over there and have a look!


My project is not a box but a 'Thank You' card using a pretty image from our sponsor, Whimsy Stamps called, 'Gracie's Roses'.





As you know, I'm not overkeen on very 'cutesy' stamps but I think this one is a classic which, although it could be called 'cute,' I think it's more than that -  it's a lovely drawing of a pretty child who could be anyone's daughter, granddaughter or niece.







All papers etc from unbranded stash but I used Nesties for the aperture and the greeting plaque.


Please join in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday and show us what you can do! We're very kind to newbies so don't be shy!


The Stamping Boutique are also on board this week and are offering three digistamps to one lucky person.






All of our lovely team members have personal blogs which are very worth a visit! Lots of inspirational projects to see and get ideas from.


Hop to see you there!
Ei
x

4 comments:

  1. this is lush Ei, lovely image hun

    hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such soft beautiful colouring, perfection!

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, what perfect colouring
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and not cute at all (she lied, lol!). And OH NO! Not more Nesties I really, really need - love those labels!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...