Tuesday 17 May 2011

Top Tip Tuesday - One for the Kids!

I'd already written all this and scheduled it but Blogger's little emergency in the week claimed it so I've had to try to remember what I wrote!


Well, we've all got them or have been one and this week at Top Tip Tuesday my lovely teamie.... has decided to give this week's challenge over to matters of the kiddie-kind!


Which is fine by me - doting  Nanna that I am...! LOL!


I've decided to use this digi-stamp of my own Eiglas brand showing Rapunzel either hauling her Prince Leopold into her lair to have her wicked way with him or trying to shove him back out saying  '...you dolt! Now we're both stuck up here!' or 'Rescue me..? Who's gonna rescue you then..?!'


I've coloured them with my beloved Copics although I'm running out of a few and need to buy some inks. I can't complain as they've lasted ages, at least 12 months and you all know I use them constantly. It will be interesting to see how long the new Marvy solvent-based markers last.


My lickle Ada will like this - I've made it 12 x 12 so it can be hung on the wall of her bedroom if she wants it.  The backing papers are my own Eiglas 'Roseheart' and one from stash.  The flowers are Poundshop and Prima.







Please do pop over to Tip Top Tuesday - the team have outdone themselves this week and there's so much inspiration there it's dangerous! LOL!


The fab sketch is from The Pink Elephant, so I'm going to enter it in their challenge too.
I hope you like it!
Hugs
Ei
x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...