Wednesday 8 June 2011

Letraset Colouring Competition

As you will know, I'm a Copics gal, but only because I found them first - I've never used Pro-Markers so I really don't know how they perform.


I'm hoping to correct this at some point by performing a 'taste test' with PM's but as I don't have any, this may take a while! LOL!  


However, in the meantime, Letraset have just posted a colouring competition with a set of ProMarkers as the prize - guess who just entered.....?! 


No doubt there will be hundreds or even thousands of entries of a very high standard, so don't hold yer breath....! 


But why not have a go yourselves!  I've given you a tutorial so try it out!


There are two images, a Classic Ford Capri sports car and a rollerboot,  and you can enter each image once, so that's two entries.


Here's my Capri.







I really enjoyed this as an exercise, if nothing else so do have a go!
Hugs
Ei
x

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...