Tuesday 7 June 2011

Top Tip Tuesday - More Than One Fold


This week over at Top Tip Tuesday, my lovely and talented fellow teamie Heike has created:-
Heike's Tutorial - Little Teabag Booklet
I was so impressed with Heike's tut, I just had to have a go despite it not being 'my' week!
What a great tut - straight forward and easy to understand.
I especially like this project because I am actually a tea-drinker but I don't drink ordinary tea, I drink either Earl Grey or Lady Grey and most places don't carry it so I do actually carry a few Earl Grey tea-bags around with me.

How much nicer to carry them around in such a pretty and stylish way!



Have a go at Heike's tutorial over at Top Tip Tuesday - it's such an easy project and a really clear tutorial in TWO languages and it doesn't have to be for tea-bags - could be for a gift-card or money.

My papers are K&Co 'Hannah' and the lickle bird is Tim Holtz.
Hugs
Ei
x

4 comments:

  1. I love your pinks and the cut out bird on this tea card. I'm making one tomorrow for fathers day with a meljen image, thanks for the inspiration and great to be working with you!
    HUGS
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ei its awesome when I saw Heike's tutorial and your one I just had to play too! you have done an aweosme job! LOVE that bird sooo cute! think I need one of those!! hugs Samantha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow its beautiful :)
    like it a lot
    Hope everything is finw with you
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love this and I can totally understand your 'byo' habit!! When visiting friends on scrap days I usually take my own coffee and coffee plunger, and I've alwlays got green tea sachets in my bag too, since most people don't drink that... it's always nice to be prepared ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...