Monday 18 July 2011

CCM Spot 50 - ATC's

Team-mate Judie has chosen ATC's as the theme this week at Crafty CardMakers.


If you're not familiar with them, they are credit-card sized pieces of art made entirely to taste. 
ATC-ers often make a run of them in a theme and usually, they are swapped with other ATC makers








I've made three as I wasn't entirely convinced any of them would suit! LOL!
The first two are, clearly, a Liverpool theme and the last one a kitty-themed one.
I haven't made ATC's for ages and I know the more I make in a batch, the better they get so Judie's probably catapulted me into an ATC-making frenzy! LOL!




I made absolutely loads of these a couple of years ago - some of them quite intricate -  but I just don't have the space to store them or the swaps! With that in mind, the first to request them gets them! LOL!   They're both part of themed series and signed.


I hope you like them but if you pop over to Crafty CardMakers, the rest of the team have created som lovely works and will show you how it's done!
Hugs 
Ei
x

1 comment:

  1. Iv never gotten round to making an ATC...i think they scar eme a bit haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...