Sunday 3 July 2011

Crafty CardMakers Spot 49 - Masking

I've been wanting to try my Copic Airbrushing system for some months but kept putting it off so when this theme came up at Crafty CardMakers Spotlight, I could prevaricate and procrastinate no longer! Thank you Jack! LOL!



I just tore a piece of white card in a vaguely 'hills & mountains' kind of profile and used the edges of both, right and wrong way up to create masks and sprayed colours through my Copic markers.


In addition, I have used  a Magnolia image of rope, a tour Jeep and tickets. 
The wooden 'bridge' is real veneer and alpha from stash (Brenda Pinnick I think). Please excuse the abysmal photo - my OH's rubbish camera again. Hopefully I'll get mine back tomorrow.  


Hope you like it! I'll remember to photograph the next one, promise...!
Hugs
Ei
x


Entered for:


Allsorts - Free & Easy    - 133

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Ei
    The background is stunning!
    Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, love the effect the airbrushing has given, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Ei this is just stunning. Love the hills they are so vibrant and I think the way you have gotten the light to play down the way it has is fabulous, so lifelike.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...