Tuesday 2 August 2011

Good news (..maybe!)! and some bad.......

First the bad news, well it is for me anyway.  


If I still had tonsils, I'd have tonsillitis - not sure what it's called when you've had them removed (...well, mostly - the surgeon kindly left me a little of the tonsil tissue as a memento of my horrible sore throats I used to suffer before they were removed 40 years ago...!) but I have all the same horrid symptoms!


This is a blow, as I was due to my last Weight Loss meeting today and I just can't go. Apart from feeling unsafe to drive whilst my head is swimming so, I don't want to pass it around all the lovely peeps I've met over the last 12 weeks.


I've just got up to telephone them to let them know and to have a Lem-Sip and now I'm going back to my pit.


....oh! The good news...?  I'm doing my first craft fayre in over twenty-five years on 27th August! Brave yes...?


I'll give more info later on - got to go to my bed just now.......
Hugs
Ei
x

5 comments:

  1. Sorry you are unwell, hope you feel better soon. Good luck with your craft fayre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better real soon I know what you are going through I suffer from bad throats not nice at all I have big ulcers come in mine so know exactly what you feel like big hugs to you get well soon and good luck with the fayre
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much - I really do appreciate your good wishes!
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ei, you poor love. I can remember getting tonsillitis when Em was a baby and telling the Dr. that it couldn't be right as only children get it! I know it was the most painful sore throat I ever had in my life. I hope you feel better soon sweets.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ei now thats just not fair...Good luck with the craft fair - I'm sure you will have a ball - just try not to spend too much(thats always my downfall)Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...