Tuesday 29 May 2012

Scrap Surfing.....

I have so many decent scraps of paper and card in my room that I have decided that my next five cards are going to be made entirely with the darn things!  I'm trying to give some away but when I see them, it's like giving my children away...! Addicted...? You really think so...? Well, YE.E.ES!


Here's the first one. It's a Mo Manning image of her Geisha Girl and it's coloured with....no, not Copics for a change,  it's Trias.   I coloured three of the same image with Copics, Tiras and the Marvy Alcohol Markers. There was a fourth coloured with Promarkers. That met the bin in short order! LOL!


No, Copics is King, followed by Trias. The Marvy's I will use on unimportant large areas until they run out and then I might just fill them with Copics ink, as the brush is thicker than the Copics one and therefore adds to the arsenal!




I really will have to part with some though....!


This week-end I've also been digi-doodling and I have some faeries on the way....  I think they're adorable as they are based on drawings of my baby granddaughter Ada when she was a little younger.  


Hopefully, I'll ger a card made with the first one this week!  


Hugs
 Ei
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...