Sunday 17 March 2013

Happy Birthday my Rob...

Thirty two years ago today I was in Oxford St Maternity Hospital (where John Lennon was also born, interestingly!) awaiting the arrival of my number three (numerically speaking!) son, Robert Brian and had just had a shower and was nice and comfy in my bed awaiting the 'serious' business of childbirth.

Apart from the awful chest infection I had (kindly provided by an infected and coughing  'friend' who came to visit a couple of days before, knowing I was due to give birth (what is wrong with these people?) this birth was a doddle.

My two previous babbies had been 6lb-odd tiddlers. The births hadn't been bad at all, but long.  This lickle Rabbit turned out to be a just on 9lb 'cube' (only 17" long next to his brothers' 21") and popped out like a lickle ping-pong ball!  

Anyway, enough gory details! LOL! I can't upload a pic of the card I've made for my gorgeous Rob as my PC is still fannying about and won't speak to any imaging devices.  I guess I could try to scan it but that's really not a good way of imaging creative works....I'll have a go and see how it looks but I guess for the minute I'm just saying Happy Birthday to my Rob!

Hugs
Ei
x



Okay, so I did a scan......Rob's an ecologist, hence the badgers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...