Friday 24 January 2014

.....just a little reminder...! ;)

Over at LOC, there is still time to enter your project for the challenge!
Do pop over there and have a look - the DT have made some very inspirational projects and the theme is 'Scary Stories' or you can just enter something a little dark and quirky!
My demo card (in the previous post) is up there too.

We have a super celebration coming up in March - our Blogaversary! And for that, we will have a whole host of projects for you to look at and a lot of new sponsors will be represented - well worth a look!

Be back soon with more projects - too busy just now - spring-cleaning and re-organizing my craft-room...! ;)
Hugs
Ei x

2 comments:

  1. I did a big craft room sort out before Christmas and it has made life so much easier for me, good luck with your sort out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Scrappy! Still not quite finished - had a lot of grandbabby time of late so as fast as I do a bit, they devastate it again! LOL!
      Will get there in the end though! ;)
      Hugs Ei x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...