Wednesday 19 February 2014

LOC Challenge @25b - Demon Lovers

Hi all ! This is the mid-way reminder week of the LOC challenge and, as promised, I have a new project to show you, complete with a new Eiglas digi - 'Julian - Demon lover'.




Julian is my first vampire - I must introduce him to 'Attitude' at some point - I'm sure they'd get on like a house on fire...NOT! LOL! :D

This project/card, looks a lot more complex than it actually is.

All it is is an 8X8 card, on its side with the 'arch' made with a piece of 'L' shaped card braced with little square 'tubes' of card.  

The sarcophagus is actually a flat piece - just drawn to look dimensional and Julian is just decoupaged and glued atop it! 

All the other bits are just charms and the 'curtain' pole is a hat pin!

Really basic!
The card I used is Ameican Crafts Bazzil card in a stone colour which I ruled out with lines to make the stone blocks of the wall and coloured with my Copics.

Both Julian and his sarcophagus are available upon request (I still haven't the knack with PayPal buttons! LOL!) and on my Eiglassing digi site.

I could even make a digi of the stone blocks if anyone thinks it might be a good one to have...?

Please do pop over to LOC and have a look at my teamies new demos - we have two teams which post on alternative weeks so there is always a fresh project or two for you to see!

Why not enter our challenge yourself?
Hugs 
Ei x

4 comments:

  1. I really love this image and I've got him coloured and ready for a card...
    I love the scene you have made, with the curtain and embellishments.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa, both for the comment and for using my image! Much appreciated! :D
      Hugs
      Ei x

      Delete
  2. This is just jaw-droppingly AWESOME !!! That is one fabulous image and the whole scene is cozzzzmic !!!!
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...awww...thank you so much ike!
      I'm only just getting into drawing 'dark' subjects so he's my debut really.
      Hugs
      Ei x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...