Friday 23 May 2014

LOC Ch 32 - Girly Theme!

Now, you know me - girly is not my middle name by any stretch of the imagination! LOL!  But that is the theme this week at Left Of Centre Card Challenge.

My teamies have come up with some lovely projects - they were clearly blessed by the 'Girly Fairy' at birth! I, however, struggle a bit with this theme so I decided to use one of my own Eiglas Digis called 'New Puppy Lola?'


Not completely happy with it but at least I got it done - which wasn't necessarily going to happen as I lost a lot of my digis last week during an upgrade of my PC.  Still dunno how it happened but a lot of my recent work got wiped.

Hope you like my digi at least! LOL!


I'm going to be AWOL for the rest of the week - off to London for a couple of days to see the Queen (no kidding - I really am!) so leaving OH to hold the fort and feed the dogs!

See you all again soon!
Hugs
Ei x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...